Buyer's Agent Services
I offer a flexible and responsive service that enables you to choose only the services you actually require, controlling both the fee and your level of involvement. I simply charge for services provided. There are no surprises. I work for you – as much or as little as you require. With my service, you retain control and choice throughout.
- Proactively contact selling agents in your target area to ensure that my search captures pre-market and off-market properties that are not advertised to the public.
- Online searches.
- Inspection of properties that meet your brief, saving you countless hours and frustration.
- Inspections of the properties that meet your brief and detailed inspection reports of suitable inspected properties
- Once you've confirmed properties of interest, I'll schedule viewings for you.
- I will continue searching until your ideal property is found.
- Due diligence and in-depth market research about properties of interest
A comprehensive Property Report which includes a property appraisal based on comparable sales data. This assists you in determining your offer. Reports include professional property research sourced from APM PriceFinder, RP Data and other portals, and identifies potential risks and benefits of the property, time on the market, investment potential such as rental vacancy rates, rental yield and capital growth potential (if applicable), previous sales history, comparable sales in the area and strata / water / council rates / etc. I'll also arrange a review of the contract for sale and purchase and coordinate building and pest / strata reports as required.
Negotiation of your investment / home purchase
- Contract exchange
I will negotiate with the vendor or vendor’s agent and secure your property at the lowest possible price and with the most favourable terms for you. In the case of a property going to auction, the aim is to purchase prior, however if the auction does proceed, I can bid on your behalf. In addition, I can liaise with your lender (if requested) to ensure finance approval.
- Pre-settlement inspection (if requested) and management of the exchange-settlement period
- I'll liaise with your conveyancer and selling agent to ensure a smooth settlement.
- Referral to a suitable property manager and an independent rental appraisal (investment properties)