Let’s face it: many people seek guidance before making any large expenditure, be it a holiday, car purchase, investing in the stock market or sending children to a private school.
Many people would like similar guidance when they're about to hand over several-hundred-thousand dollars - or even millions - for a property purchase, yet for many reasons, using a buyer's agent is not ideal. Perhaps you:
- Find buyer's agents to be very expensive
- Prefer to do your own legwork ... it's fun looking at all those houses
- Find the process of finding a home to be rewarding, and wish to maintain an active role in your property purchase rather than handing over the process to a stranger
Yet, you feel you'd like a hand with aspects of your property purchase so that you can be more confident and sure of your purchase decision.
If this is you, my Property Coach Service might be perfect.
The service is suited to you if you:
- Want to search and inspect your own properties ... you know what you like, after-all
- Would welcome tips and guidance along the way, to know you're on the right path
- Would like a buyer's agent to inspect the homes that you are considering purchasing, to get an independent opinion
- Would love a buyer's agent to undertake due diligence on the properties chosen by you, through access to property data portals available only to real estate professionals. With access to both CoreLogic RP Data and APM PriceFinder, I have access to the best quality information available.
- Would appreciate a buyer's agent reviewing strata / building and pest reports
- Value guidance on the market and advice on how to negotiate and secure your chosen property at the right price and under the right terms
6 months or up to 10 properties (whichever occurs first)
Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, Inner West, St George, Sutherland Shire, Western Suburbs, Liverpool area. Other areas upon enquiry.
What Our Clients are Saying:
Thanks for all your help with this, Melissa. You are wonderfully supportive, and it is hugely appreciated! Really, having you on our side has kept my spirits up. I knew finding a decent place at a reasonable price was going to be difficult in Sydney and my expectations are being more than met! It's unfortunate that it is impossible to trust photos taken by estate agents. Thank you so much for your efforts, advice and moral support during this process. We will definitely recommend you!
I highly recommend this service. We were so time-poor and just couldn't fathom how to fit in all the running around associated with finding a new home. Melissa kept things really simple. She asked for a very detailed brief and then ran with it. I really appreciated how she checked back in with me and I could tell we were on the same page very early in the process. We were just stoked with the property. Thank you so much!!